Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting a Handjob vs. Fixing a Shelf: WhIch Is Which??

Okay! It's quiz time! Were the following quotes said while someone was fixing a shelf...or getting a hand job. Answers are at the bottom.


  • "Try tightening it."

  • "What if you smoothed it out on the top?"

  • "Just hold it for a second."

  • "I think you should stand on that ladder."

  • "I usually hire someone to do this."

  • "Is it straight?"

  • "You think we'll be able to wrap this up before lunch?"

  • "The lady at Home Depot taught me how to do it."

  • "I'm serious about the ladder idea."

  • "Don't stand underneath me while I finish."

  • "Sorry."

  • "I know you'd rather be out with your friends right now, but your father really appreciates the help."

  • "Ouch."

  • "Just add a little screw to the end."

  • "Good thing I wore this old shirt."

  • "Use your other hand."

  • "Just think, when it's done, you won't ever have to do it again."

  • "I think I'm bleeding."


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment