Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ITZ YOUNG CLIFF POOOTNUUH!!!!!!


New Talent (To You Unfimilar Muhfuckaz Atleast) Straight Outta D-Town....Now I Dnt Got A Bio For My Boy Young Cliff *Potnuh!!* (Skype Dat Nigga: Young Cliff and Tweet Dat Nigga: @YoungCliffrev Or #KillTYaFuckinSelf!!) So Imma Jus Let Dat Man Speak For Himself....

Itz Young Cliff Potna! That's the phrase that you will get familiar
with once you listen to Texas’ next big rising star, Young Cliff. The
23 year old rapper is defining what real artistry is about in
the midst of a dance movement that has taken the city of Dallas by
storm. Young Cliff, who was born in Camden, New Jersey but raised in Dallas,
Texas, takes his style from East Coast influences such as Jadakiss,
Jay-Z, and the Notorious B.I.G. yet combines it with the southern
stylistics of UGK, Young Jeezy, and Ludacris. Together, Young Cliff’s style brings a
diversity that is unmatched by his competition. Cliff says “I think my
versatility as an artist is to make all kinds of music, and it's also
good music, its a reflection of the music that I listen to and
respect.”

With his latest mixtape, the C.L.I.F.F. Tape (C.L.I.F.F. is an acronym
for Can’t Lose I’m Finally Famous), Young Cliff definitely shows and
proves that he’s ready for the spotlight. With half of the mixtape
featuring original songs, Young Cliff exhibits lyrical prowess over
dope tracks with hooks that are sure to have the masses going wild.
Mixed by his high school friend DJ SupaMar & hosted by close friend R-Money,
the C.L.I.F.F. Tape features Young Cliff’s radio smashes “Prime Time” and “Get It In”.
Young Cliff also has the swag to handle himself on
self-made remixes to Diddy’s “Hello, Good Morning” and Lloyd Banks
“Beamer, Benz, or Bentley”, displaying that whether solo or feature,
Young Cliff has the skills to takeover.


Having opened for numerous acts like Three 6 Mafia, Young Jeezy, and
Roscoe Dash plus the fact that he’s good peoples with Texas All-Stars
Tum Tum, Big Cheif, & TraiD, Young Cliff can’t lose. Cliff is
confident in what he brings to the table: “I have a lot more to offer
than the average artist. My style is so versatile, it doesn’t matter
what type of record I’m featured on. Or what type of production I’m
introduced to, I can make it a hit record. I think it’s a combination
of me being raised in two totally different places.”

Coming from a rough past from being stabbed at 16 and hit by a car at
18, Young Cliff is no stranger to struggling. From being able to walk
away from what should have been a paralyzing incident, it is these
struggles that gave Cliff the drive and determination to persevere.
Now with his upcoming mixtape/album "Tremendous Living" on the way,
Young Cliff is destined to win and have the world screaming Itz Young Cliff
Potna!

(Imma Take It From Here) "Well Dude...Uuuh.....There You Have It"...#LEGO

Young Cliff- On Them Hoes remix feat. Fat Pimp & Short Dawg


Young Cliff - Stripper Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment